Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Tuesday, September 8

CE 10: Worked on Prayer Booklet assignment. Will continue working Thursday.

ELA A10: Continued discussing guiding questions for Unit I: The Mysteries of Life. Will finish tomorrow.

Health 8: Began Unit I: Support Strategies and Resources for Healthy Living. Completed "Who Would You Tell?" worksheet, discussed and handed in. Began working on "Effective Support People: Traits" sheet individually and in small groups. Will continue next class.

ELA B30: Started Anthology page and duotangs. Read "Identity" poem and worked on questions - due tomorrow. Heads up: Wednesday we will discuss your Independent Novel Study assignment and Thursday we will go to the library to choose novels - Mrs. C will be setting up a "speed dating" activity for us - should be fun!

ELA 9: Started discussing Unit I: All That I Am - The Search for Self. Discussed big ideas and the story of creation. Read the poem "All I Ever Needed to Know I Learned in Kindergarten" and discussed (handout). Read the anecdote "Mystery of Mysteries" in Crossroads. Question 1 (a-e) due tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment